|Question:||Why should I make a choice to YOKE and YOKE products ??|
|Question :||Why is SAE 8620 steel selected as the material of YOKE Grade 80 lifting chains sling¡¦s components?|
|Answer :||1. The material selection of Grade 80 lifting
chains and safety components bases on the criteria of EN1677 Standard. The mechanical
properties are main standard features, and the chemical compositions are not strictly
2. The required performances of lifting chains and safety components are high strength, high toughness, high hardenability, high dynamic fatigue strength, low ductile-brittle transition temperature, low notch-impact sensitivity, excellent abilities of machining, welding, and workability. Besides, the lifting chains and safety components must pass all the proof tests prescribed in the Standard.
3. High tensile strength steels (HSLA) are suitable candidates for the Grade 80 lifting chains and safety components, but the general non-thermo-treated structural alloy steels can not satisfy the strength criteria, 800N/mm2.
4. The as-rolled and normalized HSLA with strength of 70~100 Kgf can not simultaneously ensure the excellent notch-toughness and welding ability. Therefore, the congruent steels under the status of quenching and tempering are suitable. These congruent HSLA comprise carbon content less than 0.18%, and additions of Mn, Ni, Cr, Mo, B, V to improve their performance of hardenability and temper-softening resistance. To possess high strength and toughness, the congruent HSLA have to exhibit the microstructure of tempered martensite with or without some tempered bainite.
5. The SAE 8620 satisfies well the above requirement, and is an excellent material for lifting chains and safety components. The surface hardness of the direct-quenched SAE 8620 can reach 37~43 HRC. Even after tempering at temperatures higher than 400¢J, the SAE 8620 steel still exhibits well-satisfied strength for lifting chains and safety components. Meanwhile, SAE 8620 steel has high hardenability, hence even the larger lifting chains and safety components can possess excellent mechanical properties. The SAE 8620 steel also exhibits excellent performances of forging, welding, and machining.
6. The proper material selection is quite important for the manufacture of lifting chains and safety components. The technique of heat- treatment is also important. Among many alloy steels, the SAE 8620 can satisfy well the requirements for the lifting chains and safety components, although it may not be the most ideal material. A current important objective is to further develop more excellent alloy steels suitable for various lifting chains and safety components. Meanwhile, proper heat treatments can also be used to improve the material performances
|Question :||Who is YOKE and where are YOKE's products manufactured ?|
|Answer :||We are a Taiwan registered company, 100% of our
products are manufactured in Taiwan under strict quality standards including: modern
heat treatment processes, up to date forging facilities, precision processing techniques,
a complete state of the art testing facility and an industry approved quality control
Rumors have been spread suggesting that some or all "YOKE" products are made in China. This is not true. The fact is that some products and vendors illegally stamp "YOKE" as the brand name on their products is a testament to the quality of Yoke products. These rumors are troublesome to us and our loyal customers and are forcing YOKE to take legal action against any and all infringement of the "YOKE" brand.
To assure you of this, we invite you visit our factory premises and meet the skilled team at YOKE Industrial Corp. We ask you to see YOKE for yourself and to erase any questions or concerns you may have.
|Question :||Is "YOKE" a registered trademark ?|
|Answer :||The "Yoke" Trademark and logo has been registered worldwide including North America, Australia, most of Asia, and many European countries.|
|Question :||What is YOKE's quality ?|
|Answer :||YOKE Industrial Corp. is an ISO 9001 certified organization, which has acquired 91 type approval by BG German, American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) USA. We adhere to very strict quality control procedures in accordance with European standard EN1677..|
|Question :||Does YOKE Industrial provide Test Certificates ?|
|Answer :||YOKE Industrial Corp. operates
a state of the art testing laboratory within it's production facility.
We are licensed by CNLA (Chinese National Laboratory for Accreditation, in Taiwan).
Test certificates are issued every production batch and are provided with each shipment.
|Question :||Does YOKE Industrial Corp. carry Product Liability Insurance for their products ?|
|Answer :||Yes, all YOKE products are covered by our Product Liability Insurance policy, written in the amount of USD $2,000,000.|
|Copyright ©2001 YOKE
All Rights Reserved Mar. 1 2001